Tuesday, September 18, 2007

We've all heard of this one...

When you have fever and vomit, this is what you do...

In a saucepan, heat 1 tblsp. of alcohol and fold in a scrambled egg. Let it cook on one side and then turn it. On one half place 4 cloves and 2 sticks of cinnamon, then flip the other side of the egg over, kind of like an omelette.

Take the "omelette" and put in a clean cloth and enclose the egg, then when it has cooled down a little, spread another tsp. of alcohol on the egg cloth and place the entire thing on the belly button of the sick person, not yours, unless you are the sick person! Leave it on there until the egg has completely cooled down.

I remember my mom making this for me several times when I was a kid and I do believe that it worked. I don't know exactly know why, but just do it and don't ask any questions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUP! She'd always do this for me and it worked!